||Softex Co., Ltd.
|HQ: 1-37-3, Kitazawa, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, 150-0031, Japan
Sales Div.: 5-19-18, Higashikashiwagaya, Ebina city, Kanagawa, 243-0401, Japan
|Board of directors
President: Kazuo Koizumi
Executive vice president: Keiji Koizumi
Director: Ryuta Koizumi
Auditor: Shigako Koizumi
||Februrary 1, 1946
Founder: Kikuta Koizumi
[Personal Background of founder]
Kikuta Koizumi was born in Sadogashima on 1902.
He was interested in the manufacturing technique of X-ray tube after graduated from elementary school.
He came to Tokyo on 1920 and he was dedicated to study manufacturing technique of X-ray tube. Finally, he established his company gKoizumi X-ray Co., Ltd.h on 1946.
He received many honorable prizes for focusing on soft X-ray and spreading it to the board range.
- 1958: Commended by The 10th Tokyo best invention exhibition for manufacturing of Small soft X-ray inspection system
- 1961: Commended by Kanto area Invention and Innovation exhibition for manufacturing of Long wave and long oil type X-ray inspection system
- 1968: Received the certificate of appreciation by Japan invention association
- 1969: Given the award by Tokyo city for science and technology
- 1971: Commended by Tokyo medical instrumentation merchant association for as a person of merit
- 1971: Received Yellow ribbon award by Tokyo
- 1974: Received Science and Technology Promotion by Japan invention association.
- 1974: Donated historic X-ray tubes to National Science Museum and received testimonial for contributing to science and technology.
- 1987: Received The Order of the Sacred Treasure, Gold and Silver Rays
||JPY 15,000,000 (1975)
||33 (at the date of Jan. 2016)
Manufacture and sale of
X-ray inspection apparatus for Industrial, Research, Medical, and Educational field / Original X-ray tube / Accessories
Repair and periodic inspection
||Industrial field, Medical school, Laboratory, Hospital, Foods,
Agriculture, Forestry, and Fisheries, etc.